I found this on my mango recipe hunt. The recipe called for boned trout. It can be done with most fish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lay a sheet of foil flat with a diameter of 40 cm. Drizzle with olive oil.
- 2Open the deboned trout and place on the foil.
- 3In the centrer of the trout place the mangoes, mushroom, carrots and onions. Sprinkle with parsley, wine and season. Close the trout and fold over the foil tucking in the sides, resembling a well sealed bag. Bake the trout in a pre heated oven set at 375F for 8 to 10 minutes.
- 4The bag should puff up and serve at once.
- 5Wild rice and a green salad or green vegetables go well with the fish.
- 6If you like, serve with almond or mango butter.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Fish With Mango and Mushroom in Foil
Serving Size: 1 (419 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 211.6
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 35.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 31.9 g
- Protein 5.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: