Recipe by Ambervim
I found this on my mango recipe hunt. The recipe called for boned trout. It can be done with most fish.
- 10 ounces fish (no bones about 8-12 oz)
- 1 large mango, peeled and sliced
- 2 cups fresh button mushrooms, quartered
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, peeled and sliced into thin strips
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- white pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Lay a sheet of foil flat with a diameter of 40 cm. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Open the deboned trout and place on the foil.
- In the centrer of the trout place the mangoes, mushroom, carrots and onions. Sprinkle with parsley, wine and season. Close the trout and fold over the foil tucking in the sides, resembling a well sealed bag. Bake the trout in a pre heated oven set at 375F for 8 to 10 minutes.
- The bag should puff up and serve at once.
- Wild rice and a green salad or green vegetables go well with the fish.
- If you like, serve with almond or mango butter.