Recipe by Eliza B
This recipe adapted from my mom's Cavetelli and Broccoli recipe. It is easy to make and is very good.
Top Review by enestvmel
We ate it as a side dish with cooked chicken breasts. It made a ton of food. Usually when a recipe says it feeds four, it's enough just enough for us. This had at least double that.
- 1 lb farfalle pasta (can substitute with cavetelli)
- 1 bunch broccoli floret (Brassica oleracea)
- 4 -6 garlic cloves, peeled and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Sauté garlic and butter in pan.
- Slightly brown, Do not overcook.
- Steam broccoli until bright green and soft.
- Cook farfalle according to packing instructions.
- When using Barilla cook 11 minutes for al dente. Combine all above ingredients in bowl; mix in grated cheese.
- Place into oven safe dish and bake for 5-10 minutes at 350°F.