1/5 Photos of Baked Farfalle With Broccoli
Eliza B's Note:
This recipe adapted from my mom's Cavetelli and Broccoli recipe. It is easy to make and is very good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sauté garlic and butter in pan.
- 2Slightly brown, Do not overcook.
- 3Steam broccoli until bright green and soft.
- 4Cook farfalle according to packing instructions.
- 5When using Barilla cook 11 minutes for al dente. Combine all above ingredients in bowl; mix in grated cheese.
- 6Place into oven safe dish and bake for 5-10 minutes at 350°F.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Farfalle With Broccoli
Serving Size: 1 (143 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 583.0
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 16.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 41.5 mg
- Sodium 299.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 86.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 19.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: