Recipe by juniorsbaby
I found an old recipe for baked eggs and modified it. I must have don ok because my 2 year old son eat three in no time. You can use any breakfast meat with this but I used bacon. As for the grease anything will do I used margarine to cut back on some of the fat. The cheese I used was swiss because that is what I had but it turned out really good.
- 6 eggs
- 6 tablespoons butter or 6 tablespoons bacon grease
- 1 1⁄2 slices swiss cheese (any kind of cheese)
- 3 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Put grease in 6 muffin tins and warm til melted.
- Remove muffin tin and crack an egg into each muffin cup.
- Put 1/4 slice of cheese on top of egg.
- Add bacon to top of cheese.
- Bake til cheese is melted and eggs are of desired doneness.