Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
The ingredients are for one person. Please make as many as you need. For more gluten-free, diabetic-friendly, pesco-vegetarian recipes, please visit my blog, www.innerharmonynutrition.com.
- Preheat the toaster oven to 400°F/200°C degrees.
- Cut off the top of a tomato and scoop out the inside to make a tomato cup.
- Crack an egg into the tomato cup.
- Top with goat cheese, herbs, salt and pepper.
- Bake for 20 minutes or longer depending on your preference for the softness of eggs.
- Infuse love and serve immediately!