1/1 Photo of Baked Egg and Goat Cheese in Tomato Cup
The ingredients are for one person. Please make as many as you need. For more gluten-free, diabetic-friendly, pesco-vegetarian recipes, please visit my blog, www.innerharmonynutrition.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the toaster oven to 400°F/200°C degrees.
- 2Cut off the top of a tomato and scoop out the inside to make a tomato cup.
- 3Crack an egg into the tomato cup.
- 4Top with goat cheese, herbs, salt and pepper.
- 5Bake for 20 minutes or longer depending on your preference for the softness of eggs.
- 6Infuse love and serve immediately!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Egg and Goat Cheese in Tomato Cup
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 93.6
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 186.0 mg
- Sodium 77.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 7.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: