Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
The Dijon mustard adds the perfect taste. Serve with baby potatoes.
- 4 salmon fillets
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1⁄4 cup Italian style breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Line a shallow baking pan with foil.
- Place salmon, skin side down, on foil.
- Spread a thin layer of mustard over each fillet.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Top with bread crumbs and drizzle with butter.
- Bake 15 minutes or until salmon flakes with a fork.