Recipe by Jack W Suter
A little eclectic, I had thought of this for the longest time and finally decided to try it out. I hope you all like it. You can serve this with meats, or with a salad. Or as an appetizer. Enjoy!
- 1 English cucumber, Halved, Peeled & Seeded
- 4 large garlic cloves, Crushed & Minced
- 4 tablespoons fresh basil, Minced
- 1 small roma tomato, Minced
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat Oven to 500°F
- Mix Garlic, Roma Tomato, Basil, Olive Oil in Bowl. Enough Oil to Thoroughly Coat Everything.
- Rub Halved Cucumber in Olive Oil. Place Filling in Cucumbers.
- Place in Pan with High Walls (Loaf Pan), Lightly Oiled on Bottom to Prevent Sticking.
- Bake in Oven for 25-30 Minutes (Uncovered) Or Until Cucumber Starts to Turn Brown on Edges.
- Remove, Let Cool 3-5 Minutes. Enjoy!