Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Any kind of mild white fish will work.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs cod fish fillets
- 1 teaspoon sage
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup grated swiss cheese
- 1⁄2-1 cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Wash and dry fish. Sprinkle both sides with sage, salt, and pepper.
- Place in greased shallow baking dish.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and cover with sour cream.
- Bake 25 minutes.
- Adjust sour cream, sage, salt, pepper to taste as desired.
Made for Spring PAC 2008. This was good and easy to make. I followed the recipe exactly as written and everyone enjoyed it. Will be making again.
WONDERFUL! I used dover sole fillets. Sage is one of my favorite herbs and it was great in this. I used 1 slice of lite swiss cheese torn in half for each fillet. This was beautiful served with recipe#226861. Made for Photo Tag.