Chef mariajane's Note:
What a meal this is!! I love spaghetti squash anyway, so this is just a bonus to have it with the chicken parmesan, so tasty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs spaghetti squash, halved lengthwise, and seeded
- 6 tablespoons caesar salad dressing, divided
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless (about 6 oz each)
- 1 1/3 cups tomato and herbs pasta sauce, divided
- 1/4 cup part-skimmed mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F Line a large baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray. Arrange squash, cut side up, on baking sheet. Brush with 3 tablespoons dressing and sprinkle with garlic and pepper. Bake for 30 minutes.
- 2Meanwhile, toss chicken in remaining dressing and marinate while squash is baking. Add chicken to baking sheet and bake 20 minutes. Spread 1/3 cup pasta sauce over chicken and sprinkle evenly with cheese. Bake until cheese is melted an squash is tender, about 10 minutes.
- 3Drag a fork over squash to release the spaghetti-like strands; discard rinds. Serve chicken over squash. Warm remaining sauce and serve on the side.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Chicken With Spaghetti Squash
Serving Size: 1 (487 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 536.2
- Calories from Fat 282
- Total Fat 31.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 108.6 mg
- Sodium 791.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 35.3 g