1/3 Photos of Baked Chicken with Onions, Garlic & Rosemary
Mary Scheffert's Note:
Your kitchen will smell heavenly while this dish is baking! Serve with a green vegetable &/or salad & crusty bread or rolls.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Position oven rack in center of oven; preheat to 400F degrees.
- 2Rinse chicken parts& pat dry; season liberally with salt& pepper.
- 3In a large bowl, toss together onion rings, garlic, oil& rosemary.
- 4Spread half of the onion mixture in a shallow baking dish or roasting pan just large enough to hold the chicken pieces in a single layer.
- 5Arrange the chicken pieces (skin-side up) on top of onion mixture, and cover with remaining onion mixture.
- 6Drizzle with an additional 2 tbsp olive oil.
- 7Bake until chicken is done, approximately 45-55 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Chicken with Onions, Garlic & Rosemary
Serving Size: 1 (356 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 750.2
- Calories from Fat 392
- Total Fat 43.6 g
- Saturated Fat 11.4 g
- Cholesterol 246.7 mg
- Sodium 233.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 77.5 g