Recipe by rpgaymer
A recipe I created that's almost like a cross between calzones and burritos. I sometimes serve these with hot marinara sauce if I want to satisfy a pizza craving, as it's a great healthy substitute for that.
Top Review by loof
Tasty and easy wraps! I used regular tomatoes instead of sundried; I don't care for bleu cheese so left it out. I loved all the veggies and the way it crisped up when baked. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 lb broccoli, chopped into bite-size pieces
- 4 -5 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 4 cups baby spinach leaves, tightly packed
- 3 cups cooked chicken breasts, chopped or shredded
- 1⁄2 cup cottage cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 6 (10 inch) flour tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add broccoli and sun-dried tomatoes, and saute for 5 minutes.
- Add the baby spinach, and cook until wilted, about 2-3 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat. Add rest of ingredients, except for the tortillas and rest of oil, and stir to combine well.
- Place about 1-1/3 cups of the chicken mixture in each tortilla. Roll into a wrap/burrito, and place on a sprayed baking pan seams side down. Brush the wraps with the remaining olive oil.
- Bake at 350F for 25 minutes, or until the tortillas are lightly browned and crispy. Let stand for at least 10 minutes, because filling will be hot!