Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Recipe source: Supermarket flyer
Make and share this Baked Chicken Thighs With Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Line a large 15 x 10 inch baking dish with tin foil and spray with Pam.
- In a large bowl combine oil and spices (oil - garlic powder). Add chicken and potatoes to bowl and toss.
- Place potatoes in pan and bake for 15 minutes.
- Push potatoes to side to allow room to place chicken in a single layer.
- Bake for 40-45minutes longer or until potatoes are tender and chicken is cooked, turning chicken and potatoes occasionally.
Very yummy. Will defiantly be making again. DH created a few hiccups in the making of this recipe as he bought boneless thighs and large red potatoes. The solution cut the potatoes into quarters and cut the cook time on the chicken by 25 minutes. But despite that this came together beautifully and tasted great. Thanks so much for the post.