Recipe by Happy Harry #2
I think I love this so much cause I can eat some thighs for a change and still have a fairly lowfat dinner. This recipe came from a different website, but I made some small changes.
Top Review by BLUE ROSE
Quite good! Very easy to make with a great out come. Totaly recommend this for one of those busy nights. I tryed to also add carrots but they came out rough so I put them in the microwave to cook them some more..
- 8 chicken thighs, skinned
- 1⁄2 cup teriyaki marinade
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 2 medium red peppers, seeded and quartered
- 3 small zucchini, quartered lengthwise
Directions See How It's Made
- Set oven to 400°F.
- Place chicken in roasting pan.
- Mix marinade, ginger, honey, and scallions together and pour over chicken. Turn chicken to coat.
- Bake, uncovered, for 25 minutes.
- Add vegetables to pan, toss to coat.
- Bake 15-20 minutes longer until tender.
- This goes well with brown rice and pan juices.