Member #610488's Note:
Ichinao was a restaurant in Tokyo that my parents frequented when my father was stationed in Japan during the '60's. This is a recipe created by my parent's maid from what my parent's remembered of the restaurant dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the chicken and celery in a bowl. Divide evenly between 4 large pieces of aluminium foil.
- 2Sprinkle soy sauce and peanut oil over each.
- 3Close foil and bake in 350F oven for 20 min, or until chicken is done.
- 4Mix sauce ingredients together and serve in 4 dunking dishes.
- 5Serve each packet to each diner and offer sauce for dunking.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Chicken Ichinao
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 79.0
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 949.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: