Crunchy baked chicken is kept moist during cooking by slathering it with a basil, mayonnaise mixture before adding seasoned breadcrumbs. Delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Adjust oven rack to upper-middle position and heat oven to 425°.
- 2Combine breadcrumbs, Parmesan, garlic, oil, salt, and pepper to taste in bowl.
- 3Pat chicken dry with paper towels and transfer to 13"x 9" baking dish which has been sprayed with Pam.
- 4Combine basil and mayonnaise in small bowl and spread mixture evenly over chicken.
- 5Sprinkle breadcrumb mixture over mayonnaise, pressing lightly to adhere.
- 6Bake until crumbs are golden brown and thermometer inserted in thickest part of chicken registers 160 degrees, about 18 to 22 minutes.
- 7Serve with lemon wedges.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Chicken Breasts With Parmesan Garlic Crust
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 411.3
- Calories from Fat 163
- Total Fat 18.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 83.2 mg
- Sodium 861.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 36.0 g