1 hr 15 mins
Busy Lindsay's Note:
This recipe started with just chicken, potatoes and salad dressing and has evolved over the years. If you are really short on time or short on ingredients you can still use just the salad dressing with the chicken and potatoes and it will taste good. The other ingredients add a little something extra. It is really good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 -4 medium potatoes, chopped into cubes (a bout 1.5 inch)
- 1/3 cup tomato, chopped (optional)
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 3 -4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, slice into pieces about 3 inch sq
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- parmesan cheese, grated (optional)
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Spray a 9 X 13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- 3Place chicken and potatoes in baking dish.
- 4In a seperate bowl, mix spices, dressing, and vinegar; pour over chicken and potatoes.
- 5Sprinkle tomatoes on top.
- 6Cover and bake at 375 for about an hour or until chicken is cooked through and potatoes are tender. Top with Parmesan cheese and enjoy.
- 7For best results stir half way through cooking and uncover last 10 or 15 minutes of baking.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Chicken and Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (299 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 308.9
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 51.3 mg
- Sodium 553.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 23.9 g