1/4 Photos of Baked Chicken And Gravy
1 hr 5 mins
I've been making this one for 30 years. They never get tired of it! Yummy with mashed potatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Coat chicken with flour.
- 2Put butter in 13x9 baking pan; add chicken.
- 3Bake at 375* for 40 minutes, turning once.
- 4Remove pan from oven; reduce temperature to 325*.
- 5Spoon excess fat from chicken.
- 6Mix milk with remaining ingredients until smooth.
- 7Pour over chicken.
- 8Bake an additional 15 minutes, until bubbly.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Chicken And Gravy
Serving Size: 1 (270 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 588.5
- Calories from Fat 386
- Total Fat 42.9 g
- Saturated Fat 18.6 g
- Cholesterol 156.2 mg
- Sodium 1540.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 36.4 g