Recipe by CookingItUp
From Jolly Time Popcorn's website. I made this last weekend and I cannot stop eating it. It's good.
- 24 cups popped popcorn
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine
- 2 cups firmly-packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 250°F Coat the bottom and sides of a large roasting pan with nonstick cooking spray. Place popped popcorn in roasting pan.
- In a heavy pan, slowly melt butter; stir in brown sugar, corn syrup and salt. Heat to a boil, stirring constantly; boil without stirring for 5 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in baking soda and vanilla. Gradually pour over popped popcorn, mixing well.
- Bake for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Remove from oven, cool completely. Break apart and store in tightly-covered container.