Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Central Market recipe for Baked Brie en Croute
- Place brie on one sheet of pastry and spread pesto over the top of the brie. Do not get oil on pastry because it may cause the pastry sheet to come apart during baking.
- Cut the other sheet of pastry into a circle shape and place on top of the brie. Using egg wash, seal the pastries together and trim any excess dough.
- Use the extra pieces of dough and the rosemary sprigs to make a garnish on the top. Apply egg wash over the garnish, too.
- Bake in a 400 degree oven until golden brown.
- Cut bread into wedges and serve with the Baked Brie en Croute.