Recipe by Denise in NH
An excellent side dish when your grilling burgers, chicken etc.
Top Review by Kate57
Served these tonight with grilled hot dogs. Loved the different twist these ingredients added to a can of baked beans. I didn't have the Jack Daniels mustard - but I did add about 1/4 tsp of creamy horseradish with the prepared mustard. And I had to substitute peach preserves for the apricot as that's what I had on hand. This beats warmed up canned beans any day. Thank-you for sharing!
- 1 (21 ounce) canoven baked beans
- 1⁄3 cup apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard (I like Jack Daniel's mustard with horseradish)