Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
From "Southern Living Magazine, June 2001".
- 4 bacon, slices
- 1 (28 ounce) can pork and beans, drained
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar (firmly packed)
- 1⁄4 cup sorghum
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- Cook bacon in a large skillet over medium-high heat 3 to 4 minutes.
- Stir together pork and beans and next 6 ingredients in a lightly greased 1-quart baking dish.
- Top mixture with bacon.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
Easy and delicious. I love baked beans. Made for Culinary Quest 2014 for Southern US.