Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
The baked bananas and wonderful sauce will call you back for more!
- 4 medium bananas
- 3⁄4 cup butterscotch caramel ice cream topping
- 1 tablespoon frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 3 cups natural vanilla ice cream
- 2 soft oatmeal cookies, crumbled
- Place unpeeled bananas on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees F.
- for 8-10 minutes or until skin yields to slight pressure (skin will turn black).
- Meanwhile, combine ice cream topping, orange juice concentrate and nutmeg in a small microwave-safe bowl.
- Heat on high for 30 seconds or until hot; mix well.
- To serve: Remove bananas from skins, cut in half lengthwise and place 2 halves in each of 4 serving bowls.
- Divide ice cream equally between banana halves.
- Top each with 2 Tbs cookies and 2 Tbs orange-caramel sauce.
- Serve immediately.