- 1 large banana
- lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 teaspoons light rum or 1⁄4 teaspoon rum flavoring
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel (zest)
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- butter pecan ice cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut peeled large banana lengthwise in half.
- Place halves cut sides down on greased baking dish and brush with lemon juice.
- Drizzle with butter or margarine, melted, and if desired, rum.
- Sprinkle lemon peel and brown sugar on top.
- Bake uncovered 20 minutes.
- Serve warm with ice cream.