Recipe by Pam's Yummies
I've fooled around with several Irish Cream recipes and came up with this one. Not too thick, not too runny. Tastes wonderful! Contains raw eggs so refrigerate. Lasts about 2 weeks.
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream (optional)
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 6 ounces espresso (4 shots)
- 1 1⁄2 cups whiskey or 1 1⁄2 cups vodka
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup coffee mate creme brulee flavored coffee creamer (French Vanilla or plain can be sub)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons vanilla
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- If you don't have any whipping cream, that's okay! It's great without it too.
- Put the whipping cream in the blender and whip up until thick then throw all the rest of the ingredients in the blender and blend. If you don't have an espresso maker you can use 1 Tbsp Instant coffee but it tastes so much better with espresso or even really strong coffee (about 4 ounces) If you want to beef up the alcohol content, use 100 proof vodka. This recipe has a million calories and even more fat but who cares!