1/1 Photo of Baileys Irish Cream Dip
This can also be used as a mousse, it's fairly flexible. I'd like to try folding in some fruit or something for an elegant dessert.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk egg white with the pinch of salt until thick. Add the sugar, beat until glossy and forming stiff peaks.
- 2In another bowl, beat the cream until it starts to thicken. Add the Baileys and drinking chocolate, beat again until everything is incorporated and the mix is nice and thick.
- 3Gently fold the egg white mixture into the cream mixture, combining thoroughly.
- 4Serve topped with grated chocolate, with apple wedges and wafer biscuits to dip. Yum!
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baileys Irish Cream Dip
Serving Size: 1 (69 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 238.2
- Calories from Fat 147
- Total Fat 16.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 57.0 mg
- Sodium 102.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 11.6 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: