Recipe by Chickee
This can also be used as a mousse, it's fairly flexible. I'd like to try folding in some fruit or something for an elegant dessert.
Top Review by I'mPat
Oh this is so rich but so good and so easy to make - I got 6 serves and sprinkled some white and milk chocolate over and it was thoroughly enjoyed - now we have fight on as to who gets the remaining two serves. Thank you chickee.
- 1 egg white
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 250 ml cream
- 100 ml Baileys Irish Cream, liquer
- 3 tablespoons drinking chocolate
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk egg white with the pinch of salt until thick. Add the sugar, beat until glossy and forming stiff peaks.
- In another bowl, beat the cream until it starts to thicken. Add the Baileys and drinking chocolate, beat again until everything is incorporated and the mix is nice and thick.
- Gently fold the egg white mixture into the cream mixture, combining thoroughly.
- Serve topped with grated chocolate, with apple wedges and wafer biscuits to dip. Yum!