Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I just thought of eating cookies with Bailey's, and then I was like, dude. Why not make Irish Cream Cookies!?
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup bailey's irish cream
- 2 1⁄4 cups cake flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (6 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Cream butter, sugars and egg until fluffy.
- Add vanilla and Bailey's Irish cream.
- Mix dry ingredients and blend into creamed mixture.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Drop onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
- Or don't cool. Just eat. :).
Great Cookie!! Made them this week for St. Paddy's day - a huge hit. I iced them with some Bailey's and icing sugar for an extra punch.