Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
Decadent, delicious and divine, the Baileys Chocolatini is fast to make but its dreamy taste will linger with you all evening. This drink will send you and your friends to chocolate heaven.
- 3 ice cubes
- 3 1⁄2 tablespoons Baileys Irish Cream
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons vodka
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons chocolate liqueur (use Godiva if possible)
- chocolate shavings (optional)
- Drop several ice cubes into a shaker.
- Add Baileys.
- Add vodka and chocolate liqueur.
- Shake together.
- Strain drink into a chilled Martini glass.
- Garnish your Martini with chocolate shavings or chocolate flake.
- If you don’t have chocolate then try a sprinkling of cocoa powder or hot chocolate powder.
- If you don’t have either then don’t worry, this drink is so chocolaty you’ll find it hard to improve!
This is so yummy. I used dark creme de cacao for the chocolate liqueur. Thanks Annacia :) Made for Gimme 5 tag game
This is a very nice drink with everything I like in it. I used Godiva chocolate liqueur. I drizzled chocolate syrup around the edges of the glass. This was extremely sweet to me so I think I would like it better blended with ice or ice cream. Made for 1-2-3 hit wonders.
Wonderful drink. I used Godiva Original and it was rich and creamy. It was a little too sweet for DH, but that just meant I got to drink his too! Thanks for another great one, Annacia.