Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
These quick-cooking turkey medallions may be petite in size, but there’s nothing small about their flavor!
- 2 turkey tenderloins (8-10 oz. each)
- 8 slices bacon
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 (10 ounce) bags spinach, stemmed
- kosher salt
- lemon wedge
- Cut each tenderloin crosswise into 4 steaks. Wrap each with a strip of bacon, securing it with a toothpick; season with salt and pepper.
- Sauté turkey with 2 tablespoons oil in a sauté pan over medium-high heat until golden brown, about 3 minutes per side. Turn filets on edges and brown the bacon all around, 3–4 minutes. Turkey is done when it reaches an internal temperature of 165°.
- Let turkey rest 3 minutes, then remove toothpicks.
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in same pan over medium-high heat. Stir in garlic and pepper flakes; sauté just until fragrant.
- Add spinach, tossing with tongs until wilted; season with salt.
- Serve turkey with lemon wedges to squeeze over meat and garlic spinach.