These quick-cooking turkey medallions may be petite in size, but there’s nothing small about their flavor!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut each tenderloin crosswise into 4 steaks. Wrap each with a strip of bacon, securing it with a toothpick; season with salt and pepper.
- 2Sauté turkey with 2 tablespoons oil in a sauté pan over medium-high heat until golden brown, about 3 minutes per side. Turn filets on edges and brown the bacon all around, 3–4 minutes. Turkey is done when it reaches an internal temperature of 165°.
- 3Let turkey rest 3 minutes, then remove toothpicks.
- 4Heat 2 tablespoons oil in same pan over medium-high heat. Stir in garlic and pepper flakes; sauté just until fragrant.
- 5Add spinach, tossing with tongs until wilted; season with salt.
- 6Serve turkey with lemon wedges to squeeze over meat and garlic spinach.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon-Wrapped Turkey Tenderloins With Garlic Spinach
Serving Size: 1 (117 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 363.4
- Calories from Fat 310
- Total Fat 34.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 30.8 mg
- Sodium 490.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 9.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: