Bacon-Wrapped Sweet Potatoes
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cut sweet potato into 1" cubes.
- Cut bacon in half crosswise, then in half length-wise. Wrap each piece of sweet potato with a piece of bacon, securing with a toothpick.
- Place sweet potatoes on foil lined baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with chili powder.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and flip potato pieces over. Return to oven and bake for an additional 20-25 minutes until bacon is crispy and potatoes are browned. Drain on a paper towel-lined plate.
- Serve warm with sour cream, ranch dressing, or guacamole.