This is an easy way to prepare chicken. It's perfect with some coleslaw and corn on the cob. Prep time does not include the marinating of the chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a ziplock bag, combine the teriyaki sauce, vermouth and garlic.
- 2Add chicken and coat with teriyaki mixture.
- 3Refrigerate at least 3 hours.
- 4Prepare BBQ for medium high heat.
- 5Brush BBQ rack with vegetable oil.
- 6Remove chicken from marinade and wrap each breast with 2 strips of bacon, covering completely and securing with toothpicks.
- 7Grill chicken until it is firm to the touch, about 15 minutes, turning occasionally.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon-Wrapped Grilled Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (223 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 372.3
- Calories from Fat 197
- Total Fat 21.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 99.2 mg
- Sodium 1834.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 34.8 g