Recipe by Normaone
This is an easy way to prepare chicken. It's perfect with some coleslaw and corn on the cob. Prep time does not include the marinating of the chicken.
Top Review by Trixie735
Made this per recipe and loved it. It was a lot for two and very rich. I think we froze two of the breasts and decided we could have split 1 breast with a side salad and vegetable. Very good and thanks for posting. Will make again!
- 1⁄2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1⁄4 cup dry white vermouth
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- vegetable oil
- 8 slices bacon
Directions See How It's Made
- In a ziplock bag, combine the teriyaki sauce, vermouth and garlic.
- Add chicken and coat with teriyaki mixture.
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours.
- Prepare BBQ for medium high heat.
- Brush BBQ rack with vegetable oil.
- Remove chicken from marinade and wrap each breast with 2 strips of bacon, covering completely and securing with toothpicks.
- Grill chicken until it is firm to the touch, about 15 minutes, turning occasionally.