1/6 Photos of Bacon Wrapped Chicken and Asparagus
A fusion recipe of some of our favorite recipes!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400º F.
- 2Line baking sheet with heavy-duty foil.
- 3Pound out of the chicken to approximately 1/2" thickness.
- 4Place chicken and pesto in medium bowl; toss to coat.
- 5Cut asparagus to approx size of chicken roll (so that the asparagus will not peep out too much from the end).
- 6Place olive oil and Italian seasoning in a shallow pan or ziplock bag and toss asparagus until coated well.
- 7Place 3 asparagus spears and top with parmesan cheese.
- 8Roll chicken around asparagus and wrap each roll with a bacon strip (2 if necessary to get good coverage).
- 9Place, seam side down, in lined pan.
- 10Bake, uncovered, at 400ºF for 35-40 minutes or until juices run clear.
- 11Broil 6 inches from the heat for 3-5 minutes or until bacon is crisped.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Wrapped Chicken and Asparagus
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 103.3
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 10.9 mg
- Sodium 168.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 4.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
boneless skinless chicken breasts