1/3 Photos of Bacon Turkey Bravo Sandwich
This sandwich is a popular Panera Bread sandwich. It has a great spicy dressing and is served on their fabulous tomato basil bread, but it's also delicious on any hearty bread. My son works for Panera Bread and this is his favorite menu item. This recipe is typical of a California style gourmet sandwich, and represents the Western U.S. region.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- 2Combine all the ingredients in a small bowl and stir well.
- 4This makes 1 3/4 cups, and will keep a long time in the fridge.
- 6Spread 2 tbsp of the dressing on one of the bread slices (we put it on both sides).
- 7On top of one slice of bread, layer lettuce, tomato, turkey, Gouda, and bacon.
- 8Top with the second slice of bread and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Turkey Bravo Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (636 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1373.6
- Calories from Fat 801
- Total Fat 89.0 g
- Saturated Fat 14.6 g
- Cholesterol 125.7 mg
- Sodium 4756.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 119.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 47.5 g
- Protein 34.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
smoked gouda cheese