Pasta with bacon and tomatoes
Make and share this Bacon & Tomato Spaghetti Carbonara recipe from Food.com.
- In large frypan cook bacon until crisp.
- Drain, reserving 2 Tbsp (30 mL) drippings.
- Set bacon aside.
- Combine drippings and butter; set aside.
- In large saucepan, cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain; return to saucepan.
- Add butter mixture, eggs, cheese and parsley tossing to combine.
- Cook and stir over low heat until mixture is creamy and slightly thickened.
- Stir in tomatoes and bacon.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately sprinkled with additional Parmesan cheese.