1/4 Photos of Bacon & Tomato Spaghetti Carbonara
Pasta with bacon and tomatoes
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large frypan cook bacon until crisp.
- 2Drain, reserving 2 Tbsp (30 mL) drippings.
- 3Set bacon aside.
- 4Combine drippings and butter; set aside.
- 5In large saucepan, cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain; return to saucepan.
- 6Add butter mixture, eggs, cheese and parsley tossing to combine.
- 7Cook and stir over low heat until mixture is creamy and slightly thickened.
- 8Stir in tomatoes and bacon.
- 9Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 10Serve immediately sprinkled with additional Parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon & Tomato Spaghetti Carbonara
Serving Size: 1 (536 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1169.8
- Calories from Fat 410
- Total Fat 45.6 g
- Saturated Fat 20.0 g
- Cholesterol 446.2 mg
- Sodium 917.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 137.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.9 g
- Sugars 10.0 g
- Protein 50.2 g