1/1 Photo of Bacon-Tomato Grilled Cheese
Anna Haines's Note:
This recipe will add a kick to your regular grilled cheese! You are sure to love it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1For each sandwich top one slice of bread with one slice of mozzarella cheese, a fourth of tomato slices, 2 bacon strips (or a handful of bacon bits).
- 21 tablespoon sour cream, 1 tablespoon onion, a pinch of oregano, one slice of cheddar cheese.
- 3Spread outside of sandwiches with butter.
- 4On a hot griddle over medium heat, grill sandwiches for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until lightly toasted.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon-Tomato Grilled Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (249 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 642.2
- Calories from Fat 422
- Total Fat 46.9 g
- Saturated Fat 22.2 g
- Cholesterol 103.6 mg
- Sodium 1079.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 25.4 g