Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a recipe I tried when I needed a side dish for a cookout. It was a big hit and everyone wanted the recipe.
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen corn (thawed & drained)
- 1 cucumber (chopped)
- 1 large tomatoes (diced)
- 1 small red onion (chopped)
- 1 green pepper (chopped)
- 1 (8 ounce) package bacon bits
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese (grated)
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- Add all ingredients together in mixing bowl and stir gently until well blended.
- Chill for a few hours or overnight.
- Serve cold.
This was so easy to make. I left out the cucumber just because I don't like them, but followed the recipe exactly. Will make this one again.