This is light and fluffy. Recipe is from Taste of Home.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line a 9-inch pie plate with pastry, trim and flute edges.
- 2Set aside.
- 3In small skillet, saute green onions in butter until tender.
- 4In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, cream and juice.
- 5Stir in the bacon, salt, pepper and green onions.
- 6Pour into pastry crust, sprinkle with cheese.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- 8Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (263 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 893.3
- Calories from Fat 719
- Total Fat 79.9 g
- Saturated Fat 36.4 g
- Cholesterol 382.6 mg
- Sodium 990.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 27.0 g