Recipe by 911spatcher
I found this in an email from Taste of Home. Haven't made it yet, but anything with bacon and biscuits has to be good! Real bacon bits can be used in place of the bacon strips
Top Review by TryingTraditional
Can not begin to say how tasty and easy this is! While it is best straight out of the oven, you can serve it later after it has cooled. It won't pull apart like when warm, but still very tasty. Also, you can try dry ranch dressing mix instead of Italian if that is what you have on hand.
- 12 slices bacon, strips diced
- 2 (12 ounce) tubes refrigerated biscuits
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon Italian salad dressing mix
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet,cook bacon over medium heat until cooked by not crisp. Using slotted spook, remove to paper towels to drain. Separate biscuits, cut each biscuit into quarters.
- In a large bowl, combine the cheese, dressing mix, oil and bacon. place half the biscuit pieces into a greased 10" fluted tube pan, sprinkle with half of the cheese mixture. Top with remaining biscuit pieces and cheese mixture.
- Bake at 375 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes before inverting onto a serving plate. Serving immediately.