Recipe by jackieblue
Posted by request. I've never tried it, but I am curious to hear from those who have. From the Snyder's website.
Directions See How It's Made
- Wrap a slice of bacon around each pretzel rod.
- Place on a microwave safe dish covered with two layers of paper towels.
- Microwave for 2-2 1/2 minutes or until bacon is cooked to a golden brown.
- Carefully remove from oven and roll each pretzel rod in a plate covered with parmesan cheese.
- Stand upright in a mug or attractive dish to serve.