Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe came in a diabetic flyer and sounded too good not to share.
- 2 large ripe tomatoes, seeded, coarsely chopped shopping list
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh jalapeno pepper
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 8 slices turkey bacon or 8 slices reduced-sodium turkey bacon
- 1⁄4 cup light mayonnaise or 1⁄4 cup salad dressing
- 40 inches vegetable-flavor flour tortillas or 40 inches flour tortillas
- 2 cups Baby Spinach
- For salsa;in a medium bowl, combine tomatoes,red onion,cilantro and chile pepper. Stir in lime juice and salt. Set aside.
- cook bacon according to directions. Drain well on paper towel;cut bacon into large pieces.
- To assemble wraps,spread mayonnaise over tortillas;top with spinach. Using slotted spoon,spoon salsa over spinach. Top with bacon. roll up tortillas. Cut each tortilla in half.
- You can use regular bacon and mayonnaise if you don't have any restrictions.