Cook1 hr 45 mins
I think I first found this recipe from Paula Dean. I made a few changes to fit my families taste. Absolutly Delicious!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a baking dish with pam spray.
- In a bowl, combine the first 9 ingredients, mixing well by hand.
- In a small bowl, combine ketchup and mustard. Stir in 1/4 cup ketchup mixture into meat mixture.
- Place meat mixture in a baking dish and shape into a loaf.
- Spread remaining ketchup mixture over meatloaf.
- Bake for 1.5 hours at 350 degrees.
- Remove from oven and drain oil. Top with French-fried onions and cook for 15 more minutes.