- 8 -10 slices bacon, cooked and chopped (i use ready-to-serve bacon)
- 3 green onions, chopped (white and light green parts only)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1⁄4-1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese, cut into small cubes
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a small skillet, cook green onions in butter until soft. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, beat eggs together with milk. Add in bacon, cheese, and green onions/butter.
- Stir dry ingredients into egg mixture.
- Spoon mixture into prepared muffin cups (either sprayed with no-stick cooking spray or in paper baking cups). Fill cups about 3/4 full.
- Bake 25-27 minutes.