- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons minced fresh chives
- 1 lb loaf ciabatta, cut crosswise into 4 pieces
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 large tomatoes, sliced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon coarse salt
- 8 slices cooked bacon, halved
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat broiler. Combine mayo and chives in small bowl.
- Cut each bread horizontally in half; place cut-side up on baking sheet. Broil 2-3 minutes til light golden brown.
- Immediately brush bread with vinegar. Spread chive mayo, using majority of mayo on bottom halves. Place tomatoes on bottom half; sprinkle with salt. Top with bacon, avocado and top half of bread.