1/2 Photos of Bacon and Egg Quesadillas
This is good for breakfast, brunch or dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place tortillas in the oven in two stacks, heat to 200 degrees F.
- 2Working in batches, in a nonstick skillet, cook the bacon over medium heat until crisp; drain on paper towels.
- 3Leave about 2 T bacon fat in the skillet, reserving the rest of the fat.
- 4Cut the bacon strips in half.
- 5Working in 2 batches, in the skillet, cook the eggs over easy; transfer to a platter.
- 6Reserve the skillet.
- 7Lay the tortillas on a work surface; sprinkle each with 1/4 cup cheese, top with beans, 1 egg and bacon strips; then fold to enclose.
- 8In the same skillet, heat 1 T reserved bacon fat over medium heat, add4 quesadillas and cook, turning once, until crisp and golden, about 3 minutes.
- 9Repeat with more bacon fat and the remaining quesadillas.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon and Egg Quesadillas
Serving Size: 1 (384 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1009.4
- Calories from Fat 541
- Total Fat 60.1 g
- Saturated Fat 24.2 g
- Cholesterol 511.8 mg
- Sodium 1501.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.7 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 47.6 g