Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Tasty baked bacon and cheese appetizer made from scratch.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 lb bacon
- 1⁄2 lb mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Start cooking bacon in pan.
- While bacon cooks, mix flour, baking powder, salt, then add water and mix.
- Knead flour, and using rolling pin, make flour as flat as possible.
- Using pizza cutter, cut six inch squares into the dough.
- Shred mozzarella cheese onto a plate.
- At this point the bacon should be cooked. Place bacon and cheese on a square, fold over, pinch the edges and place on a cookie sheet.
- Do this for the rest and spread melted butter on the dough, place in the oven for 20 minutes.