Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
This came from a book called Favorite Recipes The Costco Way.
Make and share this Bacon and Cheddar Brunch Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups buttermilk pancake mix
- 2 cups milk
- 5 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup maple syrup
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 ounces bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Mix the first 4 ingredients together.
- Add in cheddar and bacon, stirring well.
- Pour into a pie dish.
- Bake at 375 for 35-40 minutes, or until filling is set and it has a golden brown color to it.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.