Recipe by Mille®
The sausageherd made this for us when he was an overnight guest at our house.
Top Review by Debber
Good breakfast on Sunday before church. Came together easily, but was a bit dry. Leftovers were good too. I used our own home-made venison sausage (yummy!). Made for *My Three Chefs Autumn 09 Rise N Shine Breakfast*
- 1 bag shredded hash brown
- 6 eggs
- 1 lb sausage, cooked
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- seasoning salt and pepper
- bell pepper, optional
Directions See How It's Made
- Fire up the grill.
- Take an aluminum foil cooking bag sprayed with Pam or other non-stick cooking spray, sprinkle with seasoning salt and put some pats of butter in the foil bag.
- Open a bag of hash browns, beat the eggs, chop the onions, and pour all ingredients into the bag of hash browns, and mix by squeezing.
- Then pour this mixture into the foil cooking bag and spread it out.
- Add some seasoning salt and pepper to taste and a bit more butter on top of the hash brown mixture.
- Place the aluminum cooking bag on the grill over medium coals and turn the bag every five minutes.
- The bag will start to puff and you can open it to check for doneness.