Recipe by Chef HapytamyNYC
This is a quick and easy chicken saute'that is low sodium and nutritious. Perfect for the busy Bachelorette or any one in search of a tasty but time saving meal. Yummy!
- 3 chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 2 fresh garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 large green bell pepper, julienne
- 1 large red bell pepper, julienne
- 1 large red onion, julienne
- 2 medium zucchini, julienne
- 1 large tomatoes, diced
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- low sodium soy sauce
- angel hair pasta or penne
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta until al dente then set aside.
- In a saute' pan heat 3T olive oil then add chicken strips.
- Cook for 3 minutes on medium heat.
- Heat 3T olive oil and add garlic and vegetables; saute' for 3 minutes.
- Add tomato,water chestnuts and pasta.
- Mix and heat until pasta is hot.
- Add soy sauce to taste.