Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I make this way too much! Seriously, but it's so good and I've been making it for about 15 years this way...
- 1 (3 ounce) bag microwave popcorn (I always use light, ha ha... it's not very light by the time I'm done with it!)
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce (your favorite brand)
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese, can be sprinkled on the popcorn before adding the hot butter mixture
- Prepare popcorn according to the microwave directions and dump into a large bowl.
- Mix garlic powder and hot sauce with the melted butter and drizzle about half of it over the popcorn.
- Sprinkle about half of the parmesan cheese over the popcorn and shake the bowl to mix it up.
- Drizzle the rest of the butter mixture over the popcorn and sprinkle the remaining parmesan cheese over top, shake the bowl again to combine.
- YUM -- enjoy!