something easy when you get the munchies
- Ready In:
- 1⁄3 cup popcorn, unpopped
- 2 tablespoons butter (or olive oil)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Pop popcorn as package directs.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine butter, onion powder and garlic powder.
- Place over medium heat til butter is melted.
- As soon as popcorn is done, transfer to a large bowl.
- Drizzle seasoned butter over popcorn and toss evenly to coat.
- Immediately sprinkle on parmesan cheese and toss til mixed and melted.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I air popped the popcorn & made the flavored butter as written. The fresh cheese was a nice addition to the spiced up butter. We did think it could have used a double order of butter for the 1/3 cup of popped corn. We'll probably do that next time. Thanks for sharing Bluenoser! Made & enjoyed for US Regional Alphabet Tag - March 2008.Reply