- 8 small zucchini, cut in half lengthwise
- 1 medium onion, cut into rings
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Have a pot of lightly salted water boiling.
- Meanwhile sauté onion rings in a tbsp of butter until limp.
- Remove and keep warm.
- Drop the zucchinis in the boiling water for only about 2-3 minutes.
- You want the zucchini to be warmed through but still crisp.
- Lightly brown the garlic in the remaining butter.
- Place zucchini on a platter, top with sautéed onion and drizzle with the garlic butter.