Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
Mom used to make this when I was young. So glad I found the recipe!! You can top this cake with a dusting of powdered sugar.
- 2 cups self rising flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 2 (2 1/2 ounce) jars prune baby food
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine flour, sugar, vegetable oil, eggs, prune baby food, and cinnamon.
- Pour batter into a greased and floured 9x13 pan or bundt pan.
- Bake for 1 hour 15 minutes.